Saramonic UwMic9 Dual Channel UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone Kit with VidPro Rapid Battery Charger, 4 Rechargeable AA Batteries, & Cleaning Cloth
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Portable Receiver (RX9)
- 2x Body-Pack Transmitter (TX9)
- 2x Omni-Directional Lavalier Microphone
- XLR-BMP Audio Output Cable
- 3.5mm Plug-Bmp Audio Cable
- 3x Belt Clip
- 2x Wind Screen
- Shoe Mount Adapter
- 2x Microphone Holder Clip
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Vidpro Power2000 XP-333 Rapid AA /AAA Battery Charger
- 4 2900mah AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- JZS CC-20 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The Saramonic RX9+TX9+TX9 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The system includes a camera-mountable, wireless receiver, 2 wireless body-pack transmitters and 2 clip-on lavalier mics.
The Saramonic UwMic9-RX9 is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring or the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output.
This compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
The included JZS microfiber cleaning cloth allows you to easily and quickly clean the screens of all electronic devices you own.
Vidpro Power2000 XP-333 Overview:
The Power 2000 XP-333 Rapid Battery Charger Kit includes four AA ultra-high capacity batteries with 2500-mAh power rating.
The NiMH battery chemistry is free from memory effect.
The charger has four independent power and charging lamp indicators, and it takes about four hours for a typical charge.
It is compatible with AA and AAA-sized batteries of the NiMH and NiCd types.
The kit also includes a European plug adapter, and the charger accepts both 110- and 220-volt input.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
- 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operates over 330' in open areas, or 200' with obstacles
- Easy to read LCD displays
Vidpro Power2000 XP-333 Features:
- Includes 4 AA Ultra High Capacity Batteries
- Quick Charges Batteries Independently
- Charges to Trickle Charge to Keep Batteries at Peak Readiness
- Charges AA and AAA Rechargeable NiMH or NiCD Batteries
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- Channels: 96 channels
- Groups: A and B groups
- Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack
- Antenna: 1/4" wire antenna
- Audio Output Level: -60 dBV
- Headphone Output Level: 30mW (16 ohm)
- Frequency Range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Weight Without Batteries: 7.7 oz
- Battery: 2 AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.5 x 1.2"