SecuX V20 - Most Secure Crypto Hardware Wallet w/ Bluetooth
SecuX V20 is a cryptocurrency ultra-secure wallet that supports Bitcoin BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP, BNB, DGB, GRS, and ERC-20 Tokens, and over 1000 coins and tokens with more being added all the time.Item Includes:
- 1 SecuX V20 Hardware Wallet
- 1 USB cable
- 1 SecuX black pouch
- 2 Recovery sheets
- 1 Quick Start Guide
SecuX V20 Overview
Featuring the world’s most secure, easy to use hardware wallet, V20 put you in charge of your digital assets with its diamond shape aluminum frame and vault-grade security.
- Aluminum alloy shell design
- 2.8-inch large color touchscreen
- Infineon SLE Solid Flash CC EAL5+ Secure Element chip
- Tamper-resistant sealing label on device and packaging
- Cross-platform Operation (Windows, MacOS, Linux, ChromeOS, iOS and Android Host Devices)
- Bluetooth5 and USB Type-C connection
- Compliant with BIP-32/39/44 Standard 12, 18 and 24-word phrase wallet recovery
- Support 1000+ crypto coins/tokens including all ERC-20/TRC-10/TRC-20 Tokens
- Expandable accounts up to 500 accounts available
- Built-in 600mAh rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
360 Degree All-Around Protection
From concept to product, our team of experts in SecuX inspects all levels of safety and security, to deliver the best quality hardware wallet. Working relentlessly to ensure the prevention of potential risks such as cyber-attack, virus implantation, physical invasion, clone swapping and much more, they implement rigorous production and management in concept design, supply chain, hardware/ software/ firmware engineering and development, and even in user behavior study to achieve an all-around secure, sophisticated and user-friendly device.
Military-level Defense Technology
SecuX wallets are equipped with an Infineon SLE solid Flash CC EAL5+* Secure Element chip, which is used to securely store your unique PIN and Private Key. Such vault-grade and military level security enables zero transaction leakage, and surpasses those adopted by banking systems as protection from online attacks. Your transactions are verified without the private key ever leaving the device.
* CC: Stands for common criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation.
EAL: The Evaluation Assurance Level is a category ranking assigned to an IT product or system, after a Common Criteria security evaluation.
EAL5+: Semi-formally designed and tested with one or more additions to this level rating.
24 Recovery Words and Passphrase
SecuX hardware wallets generate your unique 24 recovery words and support standard BIP32, BIP39, and BIP44 recovery words of 12, 18 and 24 words. It also provides a 25th word passphrase option to enable the hidden wallet feature.
SecuX Crypto Manager
With your choice of mobile or computer, our SecuX web and mobile app help you manage, send and receive crypto assets, as well as synchronize data from the blockchain network to your wallet, keeping your funds and transactions up to date
2.8 Inch Touch Screen
Manage your digital assets with ease on our large 2.8 inch touch screen. Browse through your investment portfolio at a glance, and verify transactions with visual confirmation
Bluetooth and USB Connectivity
Connect via Bluetooth 5 or USB Type-C (V20) anytime anywhere with advanced encrypted standard technology.