Sirui TY-350 Telephoto Lens Support QR Plate
- Sirui TY-350 Telephoto Lens Support QR Plate
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
If you're using a super telephoto lens, you attach your lens onto the tripod head and rely on a single, flimsy, lens foot to do all of the stabilizing. That single contact point is not stable! If you move the camera, the whole system flexes and shakes. This is not ideal for critically sharp images or your peace of mind.
SIRUI Telephoto Lens Support Quick Release Plate's dual support points provide maximum support and stability. Made from aircraft grade aluminum and anodized for smooth operation and scratch resistance, the TY-350 can easily handle big lenses. It lets you position the camera and lens on the Ball Head, for perfect balance and weight distribution.
- Rubber grips provide a slip-free surface
- 2 screws fit into the bottom of the lens foot for lens alignment and security
- 1/4" and 3/8" screw can be positioned in any of the 3 slots
- Vertically adjustable support has a SIRUI Quick Release Platform
- Includes a SIRUI Quick Release plate (Arca-compatible)
- The vertical support moves up or down to match the position of your camera
- To switch from horizontal to vertical position, attach a SIRUI L-Bracket (optional) onto your camera.
- Use on the SIRUI K-30X/K-40X/PH-20
- Weight: 16.4 oz
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 3.54 x 5.7"
- Material: Aluminum