Tokina 10-17mm f3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens without Hood [Two Mount Options]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Tokina 10-17mm f3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens without Hood
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- 2 Year Warranty
The Tokina AT-X 107 NH is a fish-eye lens that gives the digital photographer an approximate 180° field of view with dramatic curvature of field or “fish-eye” effect. The AT-X 107 NH only differs from the AT-X 107 DX in that the built-in hood as been removed allowing for a wider image area and more coverage on full-frame sensor (FX) cameras.
The front element of the AT-X 107 NH has a newly formulated WR or “Water Repellent" optical coating on the glass. This new coating makes marks such as spots left by water or finger-prints much easier to clean than standard multi-coating. With the built-in hood removed the lens also fits in a wider variety of underwater housings.
The rear optical group of the lens contains 1 SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass element to reduce the number of elements (pieces of glass) in the optical design in order to make the lens more compact, light-weight and faster focusing.
Autofocus with this lens is not supported with Nikon DSLRs that do not have a focus motor in the camera body.
- Ultra Wide-Angle 10-17mm Lens
- Fisheye Lens Covers Entire APS-C Frame
- Compatible With Full-Frame Sensor
- Easy-to-Clean Water Repellant Coating
- Super-Low Dispersion Glass Element
- Compact and Lightweight
- Fast Focusing
- Focal Length: 10 - 17mm
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5 - 4.5
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Coatings: Multi-layer
- Angle of View: 180 - 100°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.5 ft
- Macro Ratio: 1:2.56
- Zooming System: Rotary Type
- Aperture Blades: 6
- Maximum Outer Diameter: 2.7 in
- Lens Width: 2.7 in
- Lens Length: 2.8 in
- Weight: 12.3 oz